Babies born during these testing times are truly missing out on newborn photography!
We love babies and they deserve to be captured in their most raw, fragile form so that we can etch the memories of their birth and beyond forever. If you have not read up on the benefits of newborn photography we suggest that you click the link and see what you're missing out on. The safety of you and your baby is paramount so we have adopted these Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to ensure that you and your baby are secure during the session. Please find our precautions and safety protocols below including our studio disinfection video.
- Everyone at Shutter Spun Photography is adhering to strict social distancing protocols.
- After every session our studio in Lahore disinfected with food-grade, Non-alcoholic EU Certified disinfectant
- We only allow immediate family members for newborn, baby and family photography sessions.
- We allow a minimum of 24 hours between each session.
- Footwear is not allowed inside the studio.
- Hands are thoroughly washed with soap before each session
- Masks and sanitizer are mandatory and available at our studio
- All of our props are washed, cleaned and disinfected between each client.
As a newborn photographer and mother myself I know how concerning these days can be. If you have any further concerns regarding safety procedures. Please don't hesitate to call us. We want you to know you and your baby are safe :)